Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Singapore recently extended its Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTL) to include a slew of other countries like the U.S., UK, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, and Denmark. This adds to the other VTL countries Germany, Brunei and South Korea . Do you need a VTP? Applications for the Vaccinated Travel Pass (VTP) opened from Oct. 12. Singaporeans and Permanent Residents may return to Singapore under the VTL without a VTP, as well as children aged 12 and below (born in or after 2009), according to the ICA website . This is on the condition that they adhere to Singapore’s full vaccination requirements. However, fully vaccinated short-term visitors and long-term pass holders are still required to apply for a VTP if they want to enter Singapore. Most visitors from UK As of Oct. 12, 2359 hours, a total of 2,409 VTPs have been issued for travellers from the aforementioned eight countries to enter Singapore between Oct. 19 and Nov. 17. Here’s the breakdown of the number of VTPs issued per country, according to the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS). Of the eight countries, around 40.5 per cent of travellers are from… Read full this story
- Winter wanders: 21 UK walks with a wow factor
- 'God knows how I'm still alive': Teenager, 18, finally gets vaccinations and attacks his anti-vaxxer parents for believing shots cause brain damage and autism - as outbreak of measles sweep the country
- Top 10 Paris jazz clubs – chosen by musicians and experts
- 10 of the best lesser-known UK lidos, recommended by readers
- South London's top 10 budget eats
- UK weather forecast: Heavy rain and winds cause chaos as major storm approaches
- Disabled boy kicked off bus on way to school due to 'useless' travel rules
- The city that makes over £12m profit from issuing the most parking fines revealed
- What to do if you're single on Valentine's Day - Top events and Galentines Day ideas around the UK from £5
- Third Salisbury Novichok assassin 'may still be in UK after aborting escape plan'
2,409 Vaccinated Travel Passes issued for entry to S'pore from 8 countries, UK tops the chart have 328 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.