E-commerce sales in Vietnam expected to reach $56 billion in next five years Vietnam is expected to experience a significant increase in e-commerce sales from $12 billion in 2021 to $56 billion in 2026, according to an annual report by Facebook Inc. and Bain & Co. By the end of 2021, the Southeast Asian region's e-commerce GMV is projected to reach $132 billion, which is 1.8 times higher than the $75 billion recorded in 2020. But it does not stop there. In five years, e-commerce GMV is expected to reach $254 billion., nearly double of the figure by the end of 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate of 14 per cent. 5-year growth will be even more dramatic for Vietnam, the Philippines, and Indonesia. By the end of 2026, Vietnam's e-commerce GMV is expected to grow 4.5 times from 2021 levels, while the Philippines' is projected to grow 3.8 times and Indonesia's by 1.6 times, the report claims. Vietnam enjoys the second-highest growth rate in Southeast Asia at 8 per cent trailing behind Indonesia (15 per cent) and followed by Malaysia (5 per cent), the Philippines (5 per cent), Singapore (5 per cent), and Thailand (2 per cent). Vietnam’s… Read full this story
- Will Vietnam’s automobiles have to compete with cars from Laos and Cambodia?
- Vietnam export growth brings risk of charge of currency manipulation
- Fitch Ratings affirms Vietnam’s sovereign rating at 'BB' with positive outlook
- OVH goes after Aussie SMBs’ cloud business with VMware HCX
- A Murder in Kansas Shatters the New American Dream
- Insurance stocks fail to attract individual investors
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- A New Round of Proposed Trump Tariffs Would Hit US Consumers
- National Committee for Games Policy’s backstory: politics, religion, and ‘The Art of War 2’
- In Hong Kong, Hepatitis E Strain Jumps From Rats to Humans
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 6 have 315 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 6, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.