Dr Hilary details rise in respiratory syncytial virus across UK Sign up for FREE health tips to live a long and happy life SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info RSV virus is surging thanks to prolonged social distancing measures weakening the UK public’s immune system, warned Doctor Hilary on Lorraine. RSV is a common respiratory virus that usually causes mild, cold-like symptoms. As Doctor Hilary explained, your immune system needs to be regularly exposed to foreign agents to prime its defences. Related articles Parkinson’s: Two lifestyle behaviours that more than double your risk Pfizer booster shot: The five most common side effects reported READ MORE Baby health warning: Officials report ‘unseasonal’ spike in virus “Our immune system has been weakened,” warned the TV doctor. Due to the potent combination of enforced social distancing measures being suddenly lifted and cold weather forcing people to huddle inside, RSV is rapidly spreading, he explained. Fortunately, there are simple tips you can follow at home to alleviate… Read full this story
- “Perfect day on a plate” — doctor shares daily dietary tips for healthy living
- Stomach Pain after Eating: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention Tips
- 30 Beauty Tips: Get Rid of Acne for Smooth Skin
- Rescue CDs: Tips for fighting malware
- Hulda Regehr Clark Case
- 20 Surprising Ways to Prevent Colds and Flu – Fact or Fiction?
- How to Build a Flu Proof Immune System
- Vaccine Facts You’re Not Supposed to Know
- Lip Infection: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
- Why Is Your Throat Sore?
RSV virus is 'rampant' in UK - Dr Hilary issues important tips to fight it this winter have 280 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 29, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.