close Video Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for September 21 Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking today in entertainment. Mayim Bialik spoke out about the improbable road she took to hosting ” Jeopardy! ” in the wake of Mike Richards' controversial departure from the show . Last week, Sony Pictures Television confirmed to Fox News that Bialik will host the remainder of Season 38 alongside “Jeopardy!” legend Ken Jennings . The duo will hold down the fort while the minds behind the scenes look for a permanent replacement for Alex Trebek after Richards left the show following a slew of inappropriate comments he made in the past that resurfaced. Bialik reflected on her “Jeopardy!” journey so far in a post written for Newsweek in which she discussed how she came to be one of the original guest hosts after Trebek died in November of 2020. She also touched upon the Richards controversy, noting that she does not have much to say on the matter as she didn't think it would impact her position at the show as much as it has. When Richards was first announced as the new permanent replacement… Read full this story
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe faces fresh charges in Iranian court, family says
- Why Andrew Lincoln's departure is a death knell for The Walking Dead
- The Walking Dead episode 16: Finale will 'conclude' all eight seasons, says showrunner
- Ronny Jackson: Trump's Veterans Affairs nominee in jeopardy amid 'serious but unsubstantiated' allegations
- Latest: Trump plans early departure with North Korea talks 'moving quickly'
- Alfie Evans: Medical experts speak out about 'protestors and threats' around family and doctors
- Yorkshire v Durham (day three): Hosts heed Jason Gillespie’s demand and put Headingley victory within reach
- Kim Kardashian and Trump to meet at White House to discuss pardoning great-grandmother serving life sentence
- ‘Carrots make you see in the dark’: Four in 10 people live by food diet myths, study finds
- Fiat Chrysler Board Plans to Meet to Name Marchionne’s Successor
Mayim Bialik discusses Mike Richards' 'Jeopardy!' departure, hosting Season 38: 'I am part of this family' have 326 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 22, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.