Vincent Fabian Thomas (The Jakarta Post) PREMIUM Jakarta ● Thu, September 16 2021 Revenue in the life insurance business returned to the pre-pandemic level in the first half of this year, in line with the economic recovery that was gaining steam in the same period. Indonesian Life Insurance Association (AAJI) chairman Budi Tampubolon said on Tuesday that the industry had seen its revenue grow by 64.1 percent year-on-year (yoy) to Rp 119.74 trillion (US$8.39 billion) in the first half of this year, exceeding Rp 113.94 trillion booked in the equivalent period of 2019. The industry's premium revenue also grew by 17.5 percent yoy to Rp 104.72 trillion, well above the Rp 91.8 trillion booked in the first six months of 2019. "This performance is better than the first half of 2019. We are not just comparing it to the first half of 2020, which was affected by COVID-19," Budi told reporters in an online press conference… to Read Full Story SUBSCRIBE NOW Starting from IDR 55,000/month Unlimited access to our web and app content e-Post daily digital newspaper No advertisements, no interruptions Privileged access to our events and programs Subscription to our newsletters We accept Register to read 3… Read full this story
- Taxes on Life Insurance
- The Life Insurance Quote Business is Booming, but is the Insurance Quote Accurate?
- Strip For Your Life (Insurance)
- Why Are Life Insurance Agents Slaves To Ancient Prospecting Methods, Sweating To Get Leads?
- Term Life Insurance With Disability Rider
- Consumers Need Protection From Payment Protection Insurance
- The Weird And Wonderful World Of Insurance Claims
- More Small Business Health Insurance Basics In Texas
- Health Insurance... A Critical Part Of Your Financial Puzzle
- Low Cost Worldwide Travel Insurance
Life insurance industry beats pre-pandemic revenue in H1 have 266 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.