Hopes for the ease of social distancing measures and recovery of the economy are rising along with the decrease in the nber of new cases. The Ministry of Health's report shows that in the past week, the number of new locally-infected cases of Covid-19 decreased compared to the previous week in some localities, for example Da Nang (down 60%), Binh Duong (27%), and Long An (3%). The average number of Covid-19 related deaths per day nationwide fell by 30%. It was 30% down for HCM City, 50% for Dong Nai, 30% for Long An, and 70% for Tien Giang. The epidemic situation in HCM City last week also fell in two criteria: the number of cases in the community and the number of fatalities. Compared to the previous week, the rate of infection cases in the total tested cases in the whole country fell from 1.9% to 1.6%, and from 3.7% to 1.4% for HCM City. Ho Chi Minh City has allowed people to sell take-away food in safe areas. Photo: VietNamNet In that situation, the Government issued Resolution No. 105/NQ-CP on supporting businesses, cooperatives and business households with four main groups of tasks and solutions, including: Firstly, drastically and… Read full this story
- Obama Pitches Economic Plan to Grass Roots in Online Town Hall
- One Year Post-Katrina, Few Firms Have Continuity Plans
- E-BUSINESS SPECIAL REPORT Whatever Happened to the Recovery?
- Report: Tech Sector Recovery Just Around the Corner
- OPINION Who Needs a Recovery, Anyway?
- NASA’s planet-hunting telescope on temporary galactic bed rest
- Plan for the Worst - A Data Backup Plan Could Save Your Business
- OPINION Economics, the Tech Industry and the Election
- PODCAST The Data Center Retirement Plan
- Leisure activities cultivate hope, resilience in disaster survivors
Hope rests on economic recovery plan have 272 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.