A government portal report cited Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam as saying Tuesday that Ho Chi Minh City must quickly update its Covid testing and vaccination data so the effectiveness of technology usage in the Covid-19 fight could be evaluated. Vo Thi Trung Trinh, Deputy Director of the municipal Department of Information and Communication, said the department has cooperated with the municipal Department of Health, military-run telecom giant Viettel and local authorities to launch a national vaccination app. However, there have been challenges in uploading the data online and making them available. Normally, raw vaccination data from the city would be uploaded onto a common database, and the Ministry of Information and Communication would re-organize them and send them back to the city for use. But this process has not gone smoothly as planned. As of September 20, the city still had around 700,000 Covid vaccine certificates with inaccurate results, said Trinh. “The city has mobilized around 1,000 volunteers from tech companies across Ho Chi Minh City to correct the data,” she said, adding that the job could be done within this week. While the city's vaccination data is currently uploaded onto a digital health app, there have been… Read full this story
- Extreme heat in sport: Why using a fixed temperature cut-off isn't as simple as it seems
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 20
- Secret NYPD Files: Officers Who Lie And Brutally Beat People Can Keep Their Jobs
- Interview Without A Vampire: Bloodlines' B Mitsoda
- "All You Americans Are Fired"
- Investigator finds 43 Catholic priests in Colorado sexually abused at least 166 children
- Google treated me like a celebrity for a day—and then realized it made a mistake
- U.S. Congress approves sweeping military housing overhaul
- NHS winter crisis sees 7,000 more ambulance patients wait at least 30 minutes to get into busy A&E units than last year
- Federal study of top facial recognition algorithms finds ‘empirical evidence’ of bias
HCMC to fix 700,000 inaccurate vaccine records have 311 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.