HCM City is struggling providing COVID-19 tests to local shippers as the number of shippers registered with the city's Department of Industry and Trade has soared over the last few days. A shipper gets their papers checked in HCM City. Because of the rising number of shippers registering with the city following a new regulation, the city has been struggling testing all of them. – VNA Photo Since September 16, shippers have been allowed to deliver goods across districts from 6am to 9pm every day, but they have to be pool tested for COVID-19 once every two days, with fees paid for by HCM City’s budget. The city recently stopped limiting the number of shippers of each delivery service allowed on the road. Nguyen Nguyen Phuong, deputy director of the department, said the number of shippers allowed to travel outside had risen to over 82,100 as of September 19, compared to 20,000 before September 17. Restaurants have been allowed to sell delivery since September 9, increasing demand for shippers. Nguyen Thi Huynh Mai, chief of staff of the Department of Health, said the department has instructed district medical centres to provide mobile medical stations with test kits. There are 501 such stations, with around 1,200 medical staff. However, the number of registered shippers are now exceeding the… Read full this story
- City International Hospital, Pharmacity open clinic in HCM City’s District 2
- Public losing trust in health workers
- Why struggling to navigate or read a map could be a reliable sign that you have dementia
- Uber reveals plans for self driving bikes and scooters that can automatically return to their charging stations
- Has Elizabeth Warren Painted Herself Into a Corner on Health Care?
- Cheating learner driver, 26, is spared jail after being caught with a Bluetooth device hidden in hair while accomplice listened in and fed her answers during audio theory test
- After 100 days, Indonesia's President is tested but still goes to the people
- Now, a 'Smart' Litter Box Uses IoT to Address Health Concerns of Pets
- The Battery’s new charge: Four years later, is the city buying into the private club?
- In Thai Nguyen, communities help to ease HIV/AIDS burden
HCM City struggles with testing all shippers for COVID-19, provides more tests to mobile health stations have 350 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.