Gangster Jitender Gogi has been shot at it inside Rohini court on Friday, September 24, 2021, when he appeared for a hearing. At least two others have been shot with him, it has been learnt. Gogi and two others who were rushed to hospital, were declared dead on arrival. Deputy Commissioner of Police (Rohini) Pranav Tayal, sharing initial details, said that two assailants who were in advocate uniforms fired upon Gogi in court. Police team fired in return upon the assailants, he said. Swift action by police team in launching counter fire on two assailants who were in lawyers attire and attacked an under trial prisoner named Gogi.
- 'One of New Zealand's darkest days': At least 49 killed in terror attacks on Christchurch mosques
- Pictured: The hulking tattooed prison guard killed by police after he shot up the home of his pregnant ex-girlfriend before turning a 12-gauge shotgun on officers - leaving one cop with head wounds
- Mosque 'shooter' smirks in court: Alleged Oslo gunman appears with battered face as it's revealed police were tipped off about him a year ago
- G20 policing fiasco ‘left a permanent emotional scar,’ former police chair writes in new book
- Police probe 'terrorist' car attack outside UK parliament
- Man who went on ‘revenge attack’ on trial for murder
- Five dead in attack on upmarket Nairobi hotel complex
- IS claims coordinated attacks in Tehran, 12 dead
- Inspired by Columbine, Brazil pair kill 8 and themselves in school shooting
- Brazil pair kill 8 and themselves in school shooting
Gunmen dressed as lawyers kill gangster inside Delhi Rohini court, 2 attackers dead in police action have 237 words, post on www.thehindu.com at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.