If you woke up feeling a fall chill Tuesday, you're not alone. Denver dropped into the low 50s overnight. Isolated/Scattered Thunderstorms are expected to form over/near the foothills early this afternoon and then move eastward. A few storms could be strong to severe on the plains. #cowx pic.twitter.com/fqjfzESv6S — NWS Boulder (@NWSBoulder) September 14, 2021 According to the National Weather Service in Boulder, Denver's high will reach 81 degrees on Tuesday after a front brought in cool temperatures. There's a slight chance of showers in the morning with mostly sunny skies. The threat of storms increases this afternoon, with a 40% chance of precipitation. Clouds should clear in the evening as temperatures cool to 52 degrees downtown. A warmer and drier pattern begins Wednesday, with Denver hitting 89 degrees under sunny skies. The low will dip to 55 degrees in the evening. Thursday's high will be 90 degrees with clear skies for the Mile High City. The low is forecasted to be 55 degrees. Weekend temperatures may top out in the 90s. Fire danger will be raised for much of the region later in the week and into the weekend.
- Boston Weather: Severe Thunderstorms Possible Tuesday Afternoon
- Denver weather: Bitter cold shatters 2 low temperature records Thursday and Friday
- Denver weather: Cold and misty with up to 4 inches of snow Thursday
- Denver weather: A return to spring temperatures with rain showers in the city
- Denver weather: Warmer, wetter week ahead after sunny Sunday
- New York Weather: CBS2’s 4/21 Tuesday Morning Forecast
- Oxford's 'Unsettled' Work Week Weather Forecast
- Oxford's Easter Week Weather Forecast
- Avon's Easter Week Weather Forecast
- Boston Weather: Clouds Decrease, Hint Of Snow Tonight
Denver weather: Cooler with a chance of storms Tuesday have 269 words, post on www.denverpost.com at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.