close Video Hundreds of NYC teachers, parents protest coronavirus vaccine mandate Teachers Rachel Maniscalco and Raquel Martinez Olmo discuss participating in city rally on ‘Fox & Friends First.’ A California sheriff said he will not enforce any vaccine mandate on employees of his department, citing the government having “no authority to mandate your health choices.” “Over the past couple of weeks, the idea of forced vaccination has caused much concern across the entire country,” Riverside County Sheriff Chad Bianco said in a statement released Monday . “I will not enforce the vaccine mandate on Sheriff’s Department employees.” “The government has no ability and no authority to mandate your health choices,” he said. “As your sheriff, I have an obligation to guard your liberty and freedom.” CALIFORNIA PROFESSOR SUES OVER VACCINE MANDATE, SAYS HE HAS NATURAL IMMUNITY Bianco and his family recovered from the coronavirus last winter, ABC7 reported , and he added in his statement: ”I am certainly not anti-vaccine; I am anti-vaccine for me.” Bianco added that he was inspired to release the statement after he conducted a podcast on forced vaccinations, and said a local newspaper would use “cherry picked” comments from “supposed” health officials “in an attempt… Read full this story
- Exclusive– Dale Wilcox: ‘We’re Filing 2 Briefs’ Joining Federal Lawsuit Against California’s ‘Sanctuary State’ Laws
- Gunman Dead After Ambushing, Killing Two Sheriff’s Deputies in Restaurant
- Sheriff’s association weighs in against California’s sanctuary state laws
- Should the Government Make Vaccines?
- Genetic website subpoenaed in California serial killer probe
- Can the government force you to decrypt private data?
- One person shot, 14-year-old suspect in custody after reports of a shooting at a California high school, police say
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in Southern California building explosion
- EXCLUSIVE — Rep. Steve King: Send National Guard ‘to California to Secure the Streets’
- California Asks Federal Judge to Dismiss ‘Sanctuary State’ Lawsuit
California sheriff refuses to enforce vaccine mandate, says government lacks 'authority' have 306 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.