DAY 2 USA NATIONAL U19 CHAMPIONSHIP by Smit Patel • Published on Share Tweet Mid Atlantic went to pole position in Group A courtesy of Sai Mukkamalla's graceful 110 © USA Cricket Mid Atlantic went to pole position in Group A courtesy of Sai Mukkamalla’s graceful 110 that saw them beat South Zone convincingly. Mid Atlantic posted 250 and in turn bundled out South Zone for 165. It is Mid Atlantic’s second straight victory in as many games, as they look primed to topping the group with only a solitary game to go. After throwing away a rather good start to his innings against the Colts, Mukkamalla looked dead set to make it count against South Zone. He cantered to his fifty off 39 balls but took a slightly measured approach to the second half of his innings after wickets continued to tumble from the other end. “He is perennially hungry for batting and scoring runs, he takes failure seriously, he always likes being among the runs and he would see to it that failure is followed by success. He is a crisis man. His determination amplifies if there are wickets falling around him. One of his better qualities is… Read full this story
- How Rohit Sharma turned into an ODI monster
- By the numbers: Rohit Sharma’s Bradman-esque Test record at home
- Kohli's double ton piles pain on South Africa
- How YOU can learn to memorize a deck of cards in an evening: flex your memory muscle!
- Blazing new trails: The 2 Aisle Grocery Shopping Solution
- Apps for a Memorable New Year's Eve Celebration
- England's road to the 2019 Cricket World Cup semi-finals
- India's road to the 2019 Cricket World Cup semi-finals
- England's road to victory in the 2019 Cricket World Cup
- Revisting the greatest Tests of the decade: 2010
Sai Mukkamalla and Skanda Sharma blaze away with memorable tons have 284 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at August 8, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.