DAY 2 USA NATIONAL U19 CHAMPIONSHIP by Smit Patel • Published on Share Tweet Mid Atlantic went to pole position in Group A courtesy of Sai Mukkamalla's graceful 110 © USA Cricket Mid Atlantic went to pole position in Group A courtesy of Sai Mukkamalla’s graceful 110 that saw them beat South Zone convincingly. Mid Atlantic posted 250 and in turn bundled out South Zone for 165. It is Mid Atlantic’s second straight victory in as many games, as they look primed to topping the group with only a solitary game to go. After throwing away a rather good start to his innings against the Colts, Mukkamalla looked dead set to make it count against South Zone. He cantered to his fifty off 39 balls but took a slightly measured approach to the second half of his innings after wickets continued to tumble from the other end. “He is perennially hungry for batting and scoring runs, he takes failure seriously, he always likes being among the runs and he would see to it that failure is followed by success. He is a crisis man. His determination amplifies if there are wickets falling around him. One of his better qualities is… Read full this story
- India Vs Australia, 5th ODI: Ton-up Khawaja, sensational Zampa guide visitors to series-clinching win - As it happened
- Ind vs SL 2nd ODI: Rohit Sharma Seals ODI Legend Status With 3rd Double Century
- 'Paatal Lok' creator Sudip Sharma: ‘It’s about people who have a sense of desperation’
- IPL: David Warner, Bipul Sharma Take SRH To Maiden Final, To Face RCB For Title
- Exclusive Interview! Aham Sharma Is Ready To Do Bold Scenes In Web Series Only If Story Demands!
- ‘It happened so quickly,’ Vijay Shankar’s mind harks back to memorable World Cup debut
- Coronavirus: Fans warned to 'stay away' ahead of Bundesliga restart
- From fashion to resort
- Mumbai Indians all-time IPL XI: Hard-hitting T20 specialists make formidable line-up
- ‘It’s about people who have a sense of desperation’
Sai Mukkamalla and Skanda Sharma blaze away with memorable tons have 324 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at August 8, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.