Prince Andrew is believed to be hiding at his mansion at Royal Lodge, as his security guards have stopped "multiple attempts" by lawyers to serve a rape lawsuit on him, The Sun exclusively reported. The Duke of York was last seen in public some three weeks ago, when he arrived at his mother's Balmoral estate in Scotland for summer holidays in the company of his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson. The trip came just a day after it was revealed that Virginia Roberts Giuffre had filed a lawsuit in the US to accuse the duke of raping her at the age of 17 while she was "lent out for sexual purposes" by Jeffrey Epstein. It is believed that Andrew's trip lasted just 10 days and he returned back to Windsor Great Park on 20 August – however, it cannot be confirmed, as he has not been photographed in public since the beginning of the month. British media outlets were also apparently warned by the Queen's legal team against taking photos of the royal family while Andrew was at Balmoral. Sources told The Sun that the royal is now "in hiding" at his home, not willing to accept the civil summons from lawyers…. Read full this story
- Prince Andrew: Father of the bride still remembered for friendship with billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein
- Another Sexual Assault Lawsuit Moves Forward Against Bill Cosby
- Pennsylvania priest-abuse report recalls 2003 crisis in Phoenix
- FBI report on Kavanaugh could arrive today
- Elon Musk reportedly backed out of SEC deal at the last second
- Princess Eugenie's commoner groom: Who is Jack Brooksbank?
- Star witness in Leland bribery case 'a thief,' city says
- Our favorite celebrity antics of 2012
- Elon Musk Had a Deal From the S.E.C. It Unraveled in a Morning.
- Crow beats Coffman in battleground district
Prince Andrew 'Hiding in Royal Mansion' as Lawyers Scramble to Serve Rape Lawsuit on Him: Report have 301 words, post on sputniknews.com at August 29, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.