NHS Digital outlines how patient data is used Make the most of your money by signing up to our newsletter for FREE now SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info At State Pension age, Britons primarily become able to receive the all-important state pension sum to aid them in retirement. The payment is up to £179.60 per week, and is made available to those with enough National Insurance contributions. But aside from the state pension sum, those who have reached an eligible age often become entitled to other forms of support. Related articles State pension warning as free NHS prescriptions age could rise to 66 HSBC is offering £100 cash back to new customers – check eligibility READ MORE Mortgage prisoners: Rishi Sunak urged to act to help trapped Britons THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED. To view results, click here . Attendance Allowance, for example, is an additional payment to support older people living with a disability or health condition. However, for certain forms… Read full this story
- 'Testament!' Government applauds Britons for efforts to protect free NHS prescription age
- 'Cruel change' to free NHS prescriptions 'would be disaster' as state pension age rises
- WASPI women 'already seriously impacted!' Plan to axe free NHS prescriptions sparks fury
- ‘Money is tight!’ State pension changes to free NHS prescriptions to hit unpaid carers
- Free NHS prescriptions for over 60s under threat - 10 health conditions will still qualify
- Have your say: Free NHS prescriptions and bus passes at risk - Is it fair on UK's elderly?
- Britons 'scared to go to the doctor' - Fears of free NHS prescription changes rumble on
- 15 groups of people can get free NHS prescriptions - exemption for over 60s under threat!
- Anger over plan for huge change to free NHS prescriptions amid fears many won’t be able to afford medicines
- State pension POLL: Should Rishi Sunak reinstate the triple lock this year?
State pension POLL: Should the free NHS prescription age rise to 66? Vote now have 345 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 2, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.