IPL 2021 by Vijay Tagore • Published on Share Tweet Star will continue to produce IPL 2021 © BCCI Star Network will continue production for the upcoming 14th edition of the Indian Premier League, starting April 9. Star had bagged the production contract for the IPL and domestic cricket for three years (international matches are and were being produced by the BCCI itself) in 2018 and the deal had ended last year. This year, the BCCI produced the domestic matches and there was always this question if the board would invite applications for production. However, for want of time, the BCCI has extended the Star deal by a year. The broadcaster/producer is deploying about 900 personnel apart from 90 commentators (including those from regional languages) for the 52-day league. There have been four bubbles over all of the Star production team – three in Mumbai and one in Chennai – which will be deployed for production at the six designated IPL venues – Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi and Kolkata. “The safety and security of our broadcast crew, talent, and all staff involved in the production of the IPL is of utmost importance. At any given point of time, there… Read full this story
- Reports : Women's T20 exhibition games to continue during IPL 2019
- Chennai Super Kings star concerned about IPL happening before World Cup
- Samsung SDI reveals next-generation battery cells in Detroit – up to 600 km range; mass production in 2021
- Ben Roethlisberger to continue playing beyond 2021?
- SEAT Electric Minimo Concept Balances Between Car And Bike, Enters Production In 2021
- Ash Barty's star continues to rise
- IPL: Big names don't run the house anymore
- IPL 2019: One injury replacement player for every position
- Charlotte’s role in the intersection between NBA All-Star and sneaker culture
- Injured Mats Zuccarello could return to the Stars soon
Star to continue production for IPL 2021 have 285 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.