Tran Minh Tam, director of Sacombank's Long An branch (left), on behalf of Sacombank, presents VND30 billion to the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Long An to support people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. — Photo courtesy of the bank Sacombank on July 23 donated VND30 billion (US$1.3 million) to the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Long An Province to support people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Also in July, Sacombank donated 15,000 COVID-19 quick test kits worth more than VND2 billion ($86,975) to the Centre for Disease Control of HCM City, 132,000 N95 medical face masks worth nearly VND1.3 billion to a number of agencies, hospitals, People’s Committees, and the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of HCM City, VND1billion to the People’s Committee of Go Vap District to buy equipment to serve the vaccination campaign, and VND200 million to the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of District 3 to prevent the epidemic. Previously, Sacombank contributed VND10 billion ($434,864) to the national COVID-19 vaccine fund set up by the Prime Minister and has set aside another VND10 billion to support organisations such as the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee, Department of Health, Labour Confederation and Red Cross Society in provinces and cities across… Read full this story
- UK doctors will finally trial whether vitamin D can protect people from Covid-19 after months of mounting evidence the cheap supplement could be a life-saver
- People with COVID-19 antibodies ARE protected against reinfection for at least six months, Oxford study finds
- UK secures early access to 355 million doses of prospective Covid-19 vaccines
- Japan provides Cambodia with over 200 million USD loan for COVID-19 relief
- Britain to become first country to deliberately infect people with Covid-19 in 'human challenge' trial
- Donald Trump Pardons Michael Flynn Ending What White House Calls “Relentless, Partisan Pursuit”; Joe Biden Warns Of Covid-19 “Long Hard Winter” – Update
- AIA Singapore employees will receive S$1,000 as part of the company’s work from home assistance to support them during COVID-19
- U.S. Fed chief renews call for more fiscal support amid rising COVID-19 cases
- ‘Several million dollars’ spent on Covid-19 measures, 14-day quarantine mandatory: Cricket Australia
- Over 300 Guests Attended a Washington Wedding. Now 17 People Have COVID-19.
Sacombank donates $1.3 million to support people affected by COVID-19 in Long An have 352 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 24, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.