USATSI It’s back. My once-a-year mock draft is based not on team needs or team projections, but instead, purely on my forecast of who will become the best pros in this draft class. This is 1.0 of my big board mock draft, and there will be no 2.0. Below you will find 30 players, in order, based upon my projection of their NBA careers. This isn’t a prediction on how good they will be as rookies, or as second- or third-year players. What I’m doing here is taking a long look over the horizon and, best as one man can, attempting to echelon out each player’s long-term prospects of playing in the NBA. So if you see a player next to your favorite team, know that I’m not taking any team needs into consideration. This is a different kind of mock draft. If you’d like the traditional look that attempts to project how the teams will pick, then head right over here and check out Kyle Boone’s latest mock . The guy knows his stuff. With the combine over and the NCAA stay-or-go deadline having passed, now is the time to lay out the who’s-who of this 2021 draft class…. Read full this story
- Trinity Rodman, daughter of the NBA legend, drafted 2nd overall in pro soccer league
- NBA Heat Check: Beal on a tear, Ball rolling but Harden misfiring for Rockets
- LaMelo Ball makes more NBA history, Giannis returns in Bucks win
- NBA Power Rankings: Brooklyn climbs fast after Harden trade, big wins
- And In That Corner … A Thor-ough look at Notre Dame’s defensive draft hopefuls
- NBA Power Rankings: Is there a real threat out there to the Lakers?
- 100 Best TV Shows of All Time, According to Critics
- Oregon's Penei Sewell falls to Cowboys at No. 10 in NFL Mock Draft
- Justin Fields falls behind three QB's in mock draft
- Ex-Warrior Jarrett Jack back in the Bay Area to mentor NBA's stars of tomorrow
NBA Mock Draft 2021: Scottie Barnes goes No. 3 based on who is most likely to have the best NBA career have 320 words, post on www.cbssports.com at July 8, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.