On July 18, a post on Facebook where a Malaysian man in Kuala Lumpur claimed to have been given an empty vaccination jab went viral. The man, Tan Wing Sam, was scheduled to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on July 17. Jabbed with an empty syringe He initially asked the nurse if he was allowed to record the vaccination process, and was declined. Before his jab, Tan noticed that there was an empty syringe on a tray, where the plunger had been “pushed to the end”. As such, he expected the nurse to withdraw the vaccine from a vial. The nurse then proceeded to apply alcohol at the intended point of injection on his arm. However, as Tan watched on, the nurse supposedly did not fill the syringe with the vaccine, and instead used the “empty syringe” to jab his arm. After two seconds, allegedly without any motion of pushing the plunger, the nurse simply pulled out the syringe and told him to proceed to the next section, telling him his procedure was done. Nurse offered to give him a 2nd shot Tan then confronted the nurse on whether the jab was “done properly”, to which the nurse replied that “… Read full this story
- COVID-19 Vaccine Development Will Follow Scientific Process, US Experts Vow
- UNICEF to stockpile half a billion syringes by year-end to prepare for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Different Covid-19 vaccines must be thoroughly compared to ensure only the most effective are used, Oxford University experts say
- Australia signs deal with AstraZeneca for possible Covid-19 vaccine
- China shows off its COVID-19 vaccine candidates that could 'hit the market by the end of this year'
- Coronavirus | AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine trial Brazil volunteer dies, trial to continue
- AstraZeneca's COVID-19 Vaccine Volunteer Reportedly Felt Unwell 14 Hours After Shot
- COVID-19 vaccine likely to be available by early 2021, will take first dosage if any trust deficit: Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan
- COVID-19 vaccine to be ready by March 2021, will take first dose if people have any trust deficit: Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan
- AstraZeneca puts COVID-19 vaccine trial on hold over safety concern: Report
M'sian allegedly jabbed with 'empty syringe' during Covid-19 vaccine appointment have 337 words, post on mothership.sg at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.