Breast cancer: New trial drug discussed by panelist Sign up for FREE health tips to live a long and happy life SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info A new study has found that several hundred common chemicals including pesticides, ingredients in consumer products, food additives and drinking water contaminants could increase the risk of breast cancer . Researchers found the synthetic chemicals could increase the risk of breast cancer by stimulating the two hormones linked to breast cancer: estrogen and progesterone. The study pointed out that regular exposure to chemicals from multiple sources rather than one-off or rare exposures is more likely to have a detrimental effect. These chemicals cause the cells in breast tissue to produce more of the hormones of oestrogen and progesterone. Related articles How to live longer: The warm red drink protects the heart Seemingly healthy supplements are causing a rise in liver injuries READ MORE Thyroid cancer: Fatigue major warning sign of the disease Ruthann Rudel, research director… Read full this story
- Foods That Can Affect Your Risk Of Prostate Cancer
- In Japan, Even Light Drinking Has Been Linked to Cancer
- Diabetes Drug Metformin Investigated For Possible Cancer-Causing Contaminant
- People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- Which? calls for action to protect consumer rights as Brexit looms
- Scented candles ‘give off powerful fumes that could cause asthma and even lung cancer’
- The secretive nonprofit that made millions suing companies over cancer warnings
- FDA Investigating Diabetes Drug Metformin for Traces of Cancer-Linked Chemical NDMA
- Hair dye, straighteners may increase breast cancer risk, especially for black women, study finds
- Eating chicken instead of steak, lamb or sausages 'slashes a woman's risk of developing breast cancer by 28%'
Cancer warning: Hundreds of chemicals linked to cancer - many in consumer products have 312 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.