Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg SportSG announced on July 21 that ActiveSG members affected by the closure of ActiveSG facilities will receive refunds. This comes after a tightening of Safe Management Measures (SMMs) for all ActiveSG Sport Centres and Dual-Use Scheme (DUS) sport facilities from July 22 to Aug. 18, in line with the return to Phase Two (Heightened Alert) announced by the Ministry of Health on July 20. What will be closed? For the two-week period lasting from July 22 to Aug. 18, the following ActiveSG facilities will be closed: ActiveSG gyms ActiveSG sports halls ActiveSG squash facilities ActiveSG dance studios Dual-use scheme facilities MyActiveGym members with valid multiple entry passes will receive a date extension for their passes, and affected parties will be informed in due time. For those who have booked MyActiveGym, the ActiveSG badminton, table tennis, squash facilities and paid dual-use scheme (DUS) facilities during this period, refunds will be credited to their ActiveSG E-Wallets, which may take up to seven working days to process. However, approved programmes that offer low-intensity physical activities, sport and exercises, where all participants and instructors are wearing masks at all times, in ActiveSG Sports Halls can… Read full this story
- What’s Happening sports briefs for Oct. 18
- Car Dealership Closures in Small Towns Completely Change Local Politics - The Good and Bad
- Body Building Gyms and Personal Privacy
- Qatar 2022: £40 a week to build the World Cup stadiums
- What Are Some of the Advancements in Fitness Clubs in the Past Few Years?
- The 24 Hour Fitness Center - Meeting All Your Fitness Needs and More
- Buffalo Bills’ Frank Gore an ageless wonder
- If You're Planning a Ski Vacation, Consider a Denver Resort!
- Drive New Fitness Center Memberships With Satellite TV
- The Water Cube
ActiveSG members will be refunded for temporary closure of gyms, sports halls & other facilities have 286 words, post on mothership.sg at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.