Over 7,900 new COVID-19 cases reported on Tuesday 5 priority groups allowed to go out in HCM City after 6pm Deputy PM visits HCM City's 175 Military Hospital Six isolation areas to be established in Hóc Môn District Việt Nam concerned about unequal COVID-19 vaccination among nations Việt Nam-Cuba Đồng Hới Friendship Hospital’s Director Dương Thanh Bình gave a prep talk to medical workers and students of Quảng Bình Province volunteering to aid HCM City’s COVID-19 fight before they departed on Tuesday. — VNA/VNS Photo Võ Dũng HÀ NỘI — HCM City has received 4,000 applications from medical workers from across Việt Nam, and 2,000 from volunteers, after a call was made for people with medical expertise in the city to help deal with the ongoing, severe COVID-19 outbreak. According to the health ministry, nearly 4,000 medical staff – 700 doctors, 1,553 nurses, 78 technicians, nine other medical workers, and 1,629 medical students – from all over the country, have arrived in HCM City, taking on various responsibilities from working in COVID-19 field hospitals, treating seriously ill patients, to contact tracing in bid to "remove virus carriers from the community." On Tuesday alone, two delegations from Hà Nội (one group from National Cancer Hospital… Read full this story
- Up to 319 people dead as Congo Ebola outbreak set to worsen
- Ceon Broughton left dead Louella Fletcher-Michie 'a minute from help'
- Inside the city centre building which helps people change their lives
- Newport County's FA Cup run symbolic of a club and city emerging from the shadows
- Police hands tied as victims refuse to help prosecute the paramilitary attack squads
- Long-running Ebola outbreak is now an international health emergency, say experts
- GMH gets big donation of medical equipment
- Pride in Peterborough Awards: City’s community champions celebrated
- Report: Public is under-served, GovGuam workers demoralized
- 10 times heroic Scousers did our city proud in 2018
6,000 medical workers from all over Việt Nam volunteer to help deal with HCM City's outbreak have 308 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.