Thunderstorms at night and early in the morning are forecast to hit the northern region until next Saturday. — VNA/VNS Illustrative photo HÀ NỘI — Thunderstorms at night and early in the morning are forecast in the northern region until Saturday (June 19). The National Centre for Hydro-meteorological Forecasting said Hà Nội would experience comfortable temperatures between June 12 and June 14 while the highest temperature was predicted to be 33 degrees Celsius. The weather was believed to be suitable for students, who will sit for the high-school entrance exam between June 12 and 14. The centre also said that during the thunderstorms, there was a possibility of lightning, hail and strong winds. Scattered showers are predicted to hit provinces from Thanh Hoá to Thừa Thiên Huế until next Saturday. Especially, on June 13 and 14, thunderstorms are forecast to hit the provinces. Scattered thunderstorms are also forecast to hit localities from Đà Nẵng City to Bình Thuận Province; the Central Highlands as well as southern provinces until next Saturday. In another development, the centre yesterday said that the ultraviolet (UV) index measured yesterday in Đà Nẵng City, Huế City of Thừa Thiên Huế Province and Hội An Town of Quảng Nam Province… Read full this story
- Heisman Forecast: Sense of clarity in this trophy chase
- Heisman Forecast: If Winston doesn’t win trophy, who will?
- Heisman Forecast: Prospects darker than ever for RBs
- Heisman Forecast: The nation’s deepest voting region; more
- Heisman Forecast: Predicting how the six finalists will finish
- Heisman Forecast: Who will join Mariota, Gordon at ceremony?
- The Latest: No explosives found stadium in northern Germany
- Heisman forecast: Who wins? Expect finalists to finish in this order
- Heisman Forecast: Fournette’s schedule perfectly suited for trophy run
- Heisman Forecast: Winston begins daunting task, RBs in spotlight
Thunderstorms forecast to hit the northern region have 294 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.