Recio Up-and-coming artist Recio expresses the familiar feeling of being adrift and isolated in a constantly moving world in his self-penned debut release under Tarsier Records, "Tired Eyes"—a reflection of his personal feelings during the quarantine. "I realized by talking to my friends that a lot of us are tired of the current condition of studying and working in the online setting," he explained. "We were all shoved into a system we were unfamiliar with, which resulted in a startling decline in everyone's morale. I hope this song helps the people who need to hear it feel less alone in our current world of isolation." The lo-fi (low-fidelity) track which will be part of his upcoming EP is accompanied by calm guitar strumming influenced by Frank Ocean and Florence + The Machine. It evokes wistfulness by remembering better days and missing out on many things. Recio, who specializes in indie, lo-fi, and R&B music, launched his music career in 2020 through his independent EP "Music for Your Valentine."
- 10 ways to beat loneliness
- This isn’t your grandmother’s choir!
- Hope for cancer patients
- Juno Awards underdog the Jerry Cans drawing eyes and ears to music of the North
- Album Review: 'World of Magic' by Iyam
- Thai Navy SEAL footage shows trapped boys carried sedated through cave
- Thai boys were sedated and stretchered from cave in dramatic rescue
- Thai cave rescue: Boys were sedated and stretchered through Tham Luang cave
- Why childhood vaccination continues to be a divisive issue in Malaysia
- The warrior skylark
Recio sings about isolation, his quarantine experience have 256 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.