Recio Up-and-coming artist Recio expresses the familiar feeling of being adrift and isolated in a constantly moving world in his self-penned debut release under Tarsier Records, "Tired Eyes"—a reflection of his personal feelings during the quarantine. "I realized by talking to my friends that a lot of us are tired of the current condition of studying and working in the online setting," he explained. "We were all shoved into a system we were unfamiliar with, which resulted in a startling decline in everyone's morale. I hope this song helps the people who need to hear it feel less alone in our current world of isolation." The lo-fi (low-fidelity) track which will be part of his upcoming EP is accompanied by calm guitar strumming influenced by Frank Ocean and Florence + The Machine. It evokes wistfulness by remembering better days and missing out on many things. Recio, who specializes in indie, lo-fi, and R&B music, launched his music career in 2020 through his independent EP "Music for Your Valentine."
- Where The Crawdads Sing star Daisy Edgar-Jones on the story everyone is talking about
- Joe Biden Tests Positive for ‘Rebound’ Covid-19, Reenters Isolation
- Rectal pain & penile swelling new symptoms of monkeypox, doctors suggest isolation for 3 weeks
- Where the Crawdads Sing filming locations including New Orleans
- 'I have Covid on my honeymoon': This Singaporean couple's catchy song's got us singing along
- Billy Joel on starting fires, going viral and the song he'd happily never sing again
- There's been a lot of COVID news lately. Here's a recap of what's changed
- What Returning to China Taught Me About China
- China enters suppression phase in battle against Coronavirus
- UK Govt 'Doesn't Know' if Travel Restrictions Slowed Coronavirus Spread
Recio sings about isolation, his quarantine experience have 285 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.