Getty The judge in the “QAnon Shaman” case is scratching his head over decisions made by the infamous defendant … in particular, his decision to do a LONG interview with “60 Minutes+.” The accused insurrectionist, whose real name is Jacob Chansley , was called on the carpet by the judge for doing the jailhouse interview, which appeared on “60 Minutes+.” Chansley’s lawyer told the judge yes, they did arrange for the interview, but felt everything was kosher. Apparently, the judge didn’t see it that way. Chansley, who says he’s been in solitary since being arrested, said he was never violent inside the Capitol . He says his participation was “not an attack on this country” … an interesting argument, given the images of him in the Senate Chamber. He also says he’s still loyal to Trump , despite being overlooked for a pardon. He makes it clear … he did what he did at the former President’s behest. Chansley’s been behind bars since January 9. He asked to be released from jail pending trial, but prosecutors objected, calling him a danger to the community.
- Donald Trump Cuts Short ‘60 Minutes’ Appearance, Threatens To Post Interview Before It Airs
- Trump's legal team cuts ties with Sidney Powell: Rudy distances campaign from attorney and QAnon supporter who couldn't back up her claims that Democrats 'bribed' voting firms and China and Hugo Chavez were behind conspiracy to help Biden win
- QAnon Mom Arrested For Murder of Fringe Legal Theorist
- Anger at 'finger in the air' criteria to decide which areas go into Tiers one, two and three as Boris Johnson's Cabinet prepares to sign off new system amid Tory mutiny over fears NO-ONE will end up in lowest level
- Prince Harry surprises Strictly Come Dancing viewers as he wishes JJ Chalmers good luck in his first UK TV appearance since Megxit... as Anton du Beke FINALLY gets his turn in the judges' chair
- Trump campaign THANKS Obama-appointed judge who rejected their bid to overturn Pennsylvania's result, called Rudy 'unhinged' and compared their lawsuit to 'Frankenstein's Monster', because he 'helped get their case to the Supreme Court'
- Jack White is tapped as last-minute musical guest on Saturday Night Live... after country singer Morgan Wallen was DROPPED for partying maskless
- Strictly's Anton Du Beke CONFIRMED to be joining the judging panel for the FIRST TIME to fill in for Motsi Mabuse after she was forced to isolate following an 'urgent trip' to Germany
- BBC appoints one of Britain's most decorated ex-judges to lead independent probe and 'get to the truth' behind Diana Panorama interview scandal and reveals five key questions that need to be answered
- Great British Bake Off fans accuse the show of 'racism' after judges award Laura a place in the final over twice-star baker Hermine - meaning all the show's BAME contestants have been eliminated
'QAnon Shaman' Angers Judge For Appearing on '60 Minutes' have 460 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 3, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.