Adam Selipsky, incoming AWS CEO, has set out ambitions to help telecommunications operators reap the rewards of cloud technology. Speaking at MWC 2021, Selipsky explained that cloud will unlock a range of opportunities and "powerful cost savings" for telecom operators, who have traditionally been limited by capital constraints and technical complexities at a data center level. "We are really excited to be able to bring the cloud model to telecom operators, allowing them to get rid of CapEx in favor of OpEx and deploy flexibly and on very short notice, and to have elastic capacity depending on what's going on with customers," he said. We’ve built a list of the best cloud databases right now Here’s our list of the best cloud storage services available Check out our list of the best cloud analytics services available "This will enable operators to focus on what really matters: building innovative services for their end customers. These are the benefits of the cloud." Selipsky, who will take the reins at AWS next month after Andy Jassy becomes Amazon CEO, says cloud will also give telcos the ability to take advantage of AI and machine learning techniques to enhance the customer experience. For example,… Read full this story
- New Retail Media Solution Helps Retailers Compete with Amazon Advertising
- New rental pitch: Want to buy a piece of a house?
- Faction Drives Adoption of VMware Cloud on AWS with Record-Setting Year
- Smartronix Announces a Limited Time Offer to Subsidize Colo-to-Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Migrations
- New Orleans nonprofit gets funding to expand in-school vision screenings
- Armor Bolsters Protection of SaRA Health’s Patient Data in AWS Cloud and Increases Company’s Speed to Market
- Hemp, Inc. CEO Bruce Perlowin Recognized as Man of the Year for Outstanding Achievement in the American Hemp Industry
- Hemp, Inc. CEO Featured by ABC15 Arizona Discussing Hemp Regulatory Updates and Veteran Village Kins Community
- Hemp, Inc. CEO Bruce Perlowin Featured in Forbes Discussing Tobacco Farmers Who are Turning to Industrial Hemp
- Hemp, Inc. CEO Featured on National Radio Show Discussing Company's Expanding Footprint and Demand for Cannabidiol
MWC 2021: New AWS CEO wants to help telcos reap the benefits of cloud have 348 words, post on www.techradar.com at June 28, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.