NATO: Joe Biden greets President Erdogan at Brussels summit Sign up to receive our rundown of the day’s top stories direct to your inbox SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The meeting between the two leaders comes just weeks after the US President risked angering his Turkish counterpart by recognising the Armenian Genocide. However, both Joe Biden and Tayyip Erdogan spoke positively following their talk at NATO’s Brussels summit. Related articles Joe Biden will ‘quietly put pressure’ on EU after G7 meeting Joe Biden accuses Donald Trump of 'fracturing' Republican Party Tayyip Erdogan said on Monday that the discussions between the two leaders had been “fruitful and sincere”. He added: “We believe there is no problem that cannot be resolved in Turkey-US relations.” While President Biden labelled that meeting as “positive and productive”. The US President added that “detailed discussions about how to proceed on a number of issues” had taken place but he did not highlight what subjects had been discussed. READ… Read full this story
- Carrie Symonds to take her first overseas trip with boyfriend Boris Johnson to New York as the PM meets Donald Trump, Macron and Merkel at the UN
- Trump pats Putin on the back and chats with smiling Saudi Crown Prince - the man accused of ordering the assassination of Jamal Khashoggi - who stands in the front row for 'family photo' at G20 summit
- Chloe Is Still Just As Insufferable in Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Lair: What went wrong
- Ranking the 25 live-action comic book movies of the ’90s
- It's a chilly family reunion for Captain Cold on this week's Flash
Joe Biden and Turkey's Tayyip Erdogan share cringeworthy fist-bump in awkward meeting have 306 words, post on www.express.co.uk at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.