CHICAGO (CBS) — On Friday, the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago are entering a full reopening – with full capacity for sports games, businesses, and restaurants. As CBS 2's Marissa Parra reported Thursday night, entering this phase means a bittersweet farewell for some. READ MORE: Chicago Weather: Hot And Humid Friday In August 2020, Parra talked with Anisa Ali , who was trailblazing with her new store, Masks & More Outlet . She called it a pop-up store for masks. "Obviously, the world has changed," Ali said back then. "Who would have thought we'd see a store called Masks & More?" The first store was tucked in a strip mall in Orland Park, and the items flying off the shelves at the time gave a peek into a world we wouldn't have recognized a year before that. Thermometers, hand wipes, industrial disinfectant made in Illinois, and hand sanitizer produced in nearby Tinley Park were among the items for sale. Stores also later opened in Tinley Park and Frankfort. Now, the world has changed again. There were no approved COVID-19 vaccines in August 2020, but now, the current bestseller at Masks & More is a vaccination card holder…. Read full this story
- Greggs joins stores closing out of respect for Queen's funeral
- Full list of stores closing for Queen’s funeral – including McDonald's and Greggs
- Weekly Horoscope, 18 September to 24 September 2022: Check predictions for all zodiac signs - Times of India
- Supermarket September Bank Holiday 2022 opening times: Are Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s and Aldi open today?
- All the shops closed on bank holiday Monday as nation marks Queen's funeral - full list
- Waitrose Queen funeral Bank Holiday 2022 opening times: What time are stores open today?
- M&S Queen funeral Bank Holiday 2022 opening times: What time are stores open today?
- Primark September Bank Holiday 2022 opening times: What time are stores open today?
- Daylight robbery: Group armed with hammers smash way into shopping centre jewellery stores
- N.Y. nurses say used N95 masks are being re-packed in boxes to look new
In A Sign Of The Times, Suburban Mask And PPE Stores Closing As State Enters Full Reopening have 337 words, post on chicago.cbslocal.com at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.