Barbie Forteza For actors like Barbie Forteza and Ruru Madrid, being part of variety shows has been instrumental in their growth as artists. By being compelled to go out of their comfort zones, they end up developing new talents and tools to entertain their fans. "My mother has always wanted me to dance. When I was a kid, she had my sister's classmate teach me. But I was shy back then. But when I started doing variety shows, I eventually got the hang of it. My mother was very happy!" Barbie told the Inquirer in a recent virtual conference for the upcoming special episode of "All-Out Sundays (AOS)" on June 13 and 20. "It was a big achievement for me in a way," added the 23-year-old star, who also enjoys being kept on her toes every week by the "AOS" creative team. "You always get challenged—the good kind. In acting, you have to be composed and subtle at times. But in variety shows you have to go all out, make the viewers feel your energy." Hosting is another skill she didn't know she would learn. "It's fun knowing that there's no limit in terms of the things you can do…. Read full this story
- How we made: The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Melbourne exhibition shows how Keith Haring and Jean-Michel Basquiat anticipated internet and emoji culture
- Not all gospel songs are healthy to spiritual growth — Tobiloba
- ViacomCBS Digital Chief Talks Streaming Growth Trends, Market Size and ‘Picard’ Tentpole
- Market to sustain, consumer and financial stocks best for growth investing: Prateek Agarwal
- History is Bunk: The Future of Transportation Will Be Like Nothing You’ve Seen Before
- EXCLUSIVE: They're gonna BEY big! Beyonce's makeup artist reveals the major beauty trends that will dominate 2020, from must-have products to 'unorthodox' looks that everyone will want to try
- Vietnam’s economy is expected to maintain good growth in 2020
- An Oakland identity built on artists’ spaces, but for how long?
- Kotak Mahindra Bank — growth resumes and quality intact
How variety shows contribute to growth of artists like Ruru and Barbie have 344 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.