Seven men, aged between 15 and 29, were arrested on June 12 for their suspected involvement in a case of rioting armed with a deadly weapon. Three youths attacked, two sent to hospital On June 11 at around 11:30pm, the police were alerted to a case of a fight where three youths were allegedly attacked by a group of men along Jalan Bukit Merah. One of the men had allegedly used a karambit knife to attack the victims. Two of the victims, aged between 14 and 15 were subsequently conveyed to the hospital. Karambit knife recovered from one of the suspects Officers from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) and Central Police Division established the identities of the individuals involved and arrested them on June 12. A karambit knife recovered from one of the alleged assailants was seized. Preliminary investigations revealed that the three victims are known to the alleged assailants and they had purportedly attacked the victims due to a dispute. Five of the men involved, aged between 15 to 29, will be charged in court on June 14 for rioting while armed with a deadly weapon. The offence carries a jail term of up to 10 years and caning…. Read full this story
- Performance pressure: Sexual problems men must speak about
- Romanian cleaner, 47, and her son, 29, 'helped heist gang steal £50m jewellery from Tamara Ecclestone's £70m London home on day after the heiress went on Christmas holiday'
- Arrest of teenage girl outside UK consulate in Hong Kong triggers legal row
- Jet-setting model, 23, who flaunts her lavish lifestyle on Instagram while promoting skimpy swimwear is among more than 40 alleged drug dealers arrested across Sydney in Christmas cocaine busts
- Sheikh Dawood who financed revenge killing of Tamil Nadu cop arrested
- Baltimore riots leave 20 police officers hurt, one person critical
- One more held for Jharkhand massacre, 16 arrested so far
- Queensland police dog Kaos stabbed in neck during Brisbane arrest
- 10 years of Kandhamal riots: What happened and where do the cases stand today?
- Fourteen arrested and charged with sexual assault in Fort Bend County last week
7 men aged between 15-29 arrested for alleged rioting in Bukit Merah have 325 words, post on mothership.sg at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.