BALANGA City, Bataan: More than 1,000 local and overseas work opportunities are up for grabs during the week-long virtual job fair to be held in Bataan from May 17 to 21, the Public Employment Service Office (PESO) here announced on Wednesday. The first-ever virtual job fair in the province has for its theme "Manggagawa at Mamamayan: Babangon, Susulong!". The entire application process will be done online and registration is free. Various local and overseas jobs will be featured at the Vantagehunt portal. "We like to make the experience available at the comfort and safety of your own home. Jobseekers can expect on-the-spot interviews from their respective employers with greater chances of being hired on the same day," PESO said. Gov. Albert Garcia said the initiative is a partnership among the Department of Labor and Employment, Department of Trade and Industry and other national government agencies with Vantagehunt, a paperless employment solution platform. Garcia added there will be a webinar on illegal recruitment from the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration to educate workers on how to avoid being exploited especially during this time of pandemic.
- Job seekers highlight toughest part of MLB Winter Meetings
- Thanksgiving offers snapshot of Stanley Cup teams
- Winter Meetings should offer endless intrigue, possibilities
- Sources: Parsons, Mavs agree to 3-year offer sheet
- New Rams QB coach Weinke offers unique combination of skill and experience
- Case Keenum wins job as Rams backup QB
- Case Keenum locks up job as Rams backup QB
- ‘Dream job’ brings Kat Vosters back to NCAA Tournament
- Welcome to the new NASCAR: DW offers his thoughts on the new Chase
- Angels’ Shoemaker, Santiago visit OC Fair, leave with a million stuffed animals
Virtual fair offers 1K jobs have 270 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.