Thai Credit Retail Bank (TCRB) was recently presented with an Accreditation Certificate for its Tang To Know-how, financial literacy program, by the Faculty of School of Accountancy, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce. The presentation took place at Pongsakorn Boutique Resort. Tang To Know-how is designed to lift up the bank's nano and micro customers' financial literacy and help sustainable business growth, especially during COVID-19 pandemic. The program is held in both on-ground and online platforms with the expectation of welcoming 50,000 attendees throughout 2021. Seen from left: Mr. Kamolphu Phuredithsakul, Assistant Managing Director of Micro Finance Business & Lending Branch Management Group, Thai Credit Retail Bank; Roy Agustinus Gunara, Managing Director, Thai Credit Retail Bank; Krisana Aramkulchai, Bank Director, Thai Credit Retail Bank; Dr. Jatuwit Khieochaum, Dean of School of Accountancy, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce; Asst. Prof. Linda Pattanavittayakul, Lecturer of School of Accountancy, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce.
- Review of KrisFlyer, the frequent flyer program of Singapore Airlines
- The Credit Card Choice
- FE Credit scores hat trick at CMO Asia Awards 2019
- Australian credit card use is motivated by loyalty rewards
- 5 tips if you're packing a credit card for college
- Hilton Select: An Exception Travel and Savings Program — Or a Waste of Your Money and Time?
- The Big 2-5 — Celebrating 25 Years of Frequent Flyer Programs
- Gretchen Whitmer fights for recognition in race for Michigan governor
- Making a SCENE: Cineplex's loyalty program grows to 2.7 million members
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Travel Credit Card Working for You
Thai Credit Retail Bank financial literacy program wins recognition have 248 words, post on www.bangkokpost.com at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.