Sông Lam Nghệ An star Phan Văn Đức (right) vies for the ball against Thanh Hóa midfielder Trịnh Văn Lợi during their V.League 1 match on Sunday. SLNA lost 1-0 and face the risk of relegation. Photo courtesy of VPF Football HÀ NỘI Of the 14 teams in the V.League 1, Sông Lam Nghệ An (SLNA) are the only never to have played below the top tier. That unblemished record is in danger though, as they sit bottom of the table with only 10 points from 12 matches. After their 1-0 loss to Thanh Hóa on Sunday, acting skipper Phan Văn Đức emotionally posted on his Facebook page: “It seems that SLNA have not been at the bottom for years. All the coaches and players look sad. The band on my arm is so heavy. I have told myself to try hard all the time and asked teammates to do their best every single match. We do not dream of ranking high, trying to stay (in the league) is our actual task. We hope the supporters will encourage us better. Let’s fight brothers! It is a long journey to go.” The result led to the resignation of president Nguyễn Hồng Thanh and coach Ngô Quang Trường last week, a seismic change for… Read full this story
- Sheep Ain't Baa-aad at Recognizing Faces (But Humans Are Better)
- Cancer patients who have beaten the disease face years of tests to check it hasn't come back - no wonder 80 per cent say they suffer from 'scan-xiety'
- SquareTrade conducts drop test on Samsung Galaxy S10 family, finds S10e most fragile
- Tesla Sales in China Drop 70 percent
- Why GPU Pricing Is About to Drop Even Further
- Illegal Immigrant Parents Not Facing US Prosecution For Now
- The best Apple analyst dropped a ton of details on Apple's 2018 product pipeline
- “If That Kid Hits Me in the Face, I’m Going to Hit You in the Face”: Tony McNamara on
- New US Training Unit In Afghanistan Faces Old Problems
- Lawmakers Are Urged To Boost Military Spending Or Face Dire Consequences
SLNA face the dreaded drop for first time have 348 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.