Shama Sikander became a household name with her show Yeh Meri Life Hai . She was last seen on television in Baal Veer and has worked in a few other projects including Bypass Road (film) and Maya (web series). The actress has often been trolled for her changed looks. Although she said that she doesn’t owe an explanation to anyone, she recently revealed that she has taken botox treatment but not undergone plastic surgery. The actress was quoted by TOI as saying, “There is no plastic surgery involved in my case. I don’t know why people say I got plastic surgery done, when it is just cosmetic procedures. When people saw me I was a growing up girl. So certain physical changes were still going on. But from now on if I change completely then you tell me.” She was trolled after she took the 10-year challenge on Instagram and posted a then-and-now picture, in which she was unrecognisable. Regarding the same, she said, “I work out right, I eat right and I meditate, so the change on my skin is also because of this. People didn’t see me for so many years when I had gone out of the… Read full this story
- Men Flock to Plastic Surgery But Need Different Procedures and Techniques
- The No-Surgery - Plastic Surgery
- Chicago Plastic Surgery: Highly Sought Plastic Surgery Choices Available in Chicago
- Safety Is Of Utmost Importance In Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery For Children
- Is Cosmetic Surgery Right For You?
- Medical Advancements In Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery Loans - Get A Face Lift With Cosmetic Surgery Loans
- The Oscars Mean Big Business for Plastic Surgeons
- Botox - The Rumor Mill
Shama Sikander Says She Has Taken Botox Treatment & Not Undergone Any Plastic Surgery have 273 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.