New Delhi: Actress Shama Sikander has opened up about the drastic change in her looks from earlier days to now. The actress in an interview to a leading daily dismisses rumours that claim she has gone under the knife to change her appearance. Shama however says she has undergone cosmetic procedures like botox and eats healthy and regularly works-out. " There is no plastic surgery involved in my case. I don’t know why people say I got plastic surgery done, when it is just cosmetic procedures. When people saw me I was a growing up girl. So certain physical changes were still going on. But from now on if I change completely then you tell me," 39-year-old told the Times of India. Talking about her self care regime which helps her maintain her looks, the ' Yeh Meri Life Hai' actress shared, "I work out right, I eat right and I meditate, so the change on my skin is also because of this. People didn’t see me for so many years when I had gone out of the industry and was going through depression. I have taken botox treatment but that doesn’t come under the category of a corrective surgery…. Read full this story
- Rise in demand for plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures in Bengaluru
- Kim Kardashian's plastic surgery timeline in full as star exposes her 'injected bum' in tiny bikini
- Zoom face and stealth recovery: Plastic surgery booming amid pandemic
- David Beckham responds to claims he has had Botox
- 'Don't listen to these imbeciles!' Piers Morgan SLAMS 'half wit' Lauren Goodger for saying she will NOT take the Covid vaccine despite 'shoving filler in her lips'
- The Weeknd finally takes off his bandages to reveal creepy new look with FILLERS... but it's just prosthetics for latest music video Save Your Tears
- I’ve had two boob jobs and a Brazilian butt lift and it put my life in danger, says Bianca Gascoigne
- TOWIE star Lauren Goodger is condemned for saying she will NOT take the Covid vaccine, claiming coronavirus is 'like a cold' and admitting she doesn't believe in face masks
- Coronavirus live updates: Southern California hospitals ‘in crisis,’ state health leader says
- As end to pandemic mask-wearing nears, South Koreans scramble to arrange cosmetic surgery
Shama Sikander confesses taking botox, says hasn’t got plastic surgery done have 374 words, post on zeenews.india.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.