Thanh Hà We decided to travel by motorbike to Hà Nội’s Phú Xuyên District (about 40km south of the city centre) to enjoy bún hến (fresh rice vermicelli soup with mussels) during the Liberation Day (April 30) and May Day holidays. When we arrived in Phú Xuyên, which is famous nationwide for its traditional occupations such as tailoring and making tò he (toy figurines), we saw a wooden board directing us to the bún hến shop of Nguyễn Thị Bảo, 70. A tasty bowl of bún hến (rice vermicelli soup topped with fried mussels) that could make your mouth water. Photo bunhen.com A local resident named Trương Văn Mạnh told us that Bảo has worked there for more than 30 years and her dish is the best in the district. "I was interested in Bảo's dish since she opened up her shop. The dish helps keep the body cool in summer and warm in winter. I feel quite healthier after enjoying it," Mạnh said, noting that, unlike others who only work in the morning, Bảo sells her dish from 1pm until evening. When we arrived at Bảo's shop, we saw several groups who had also come from central Hà Nội. A girl named Thái Thu… Read full this story
- How hot is too hot for your child in the summer heat?
- Dallas will give out more than 2,600 trees Saturday to help keep residents cool in the summer heat
- 'Sunny day flooding' and 90-degree days during South's endless summer
- Recipe: Aromatic mussels are steamed on a bed of chorizo, fennel, tomatoes, basil, and mint
- Samantha Brown's Top 10 Summer Vacation Destinations
- Memphis restaurants: Three hot and spicy Asian noodle soups to try
- San Diego may explore ‘cool pavement’ to reduce temperatures in urban areas
- Heat, humidity, shots of cold highlight 2018’s weather
- Craving something Crunchy? Winter salads provide a cool-weather crunch
- Popsicle hobby becomes cool Alabama business
Mussel vermicelli soup helps to cool down summer heat have 333 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.