Home Fashion Trends Fashion Trends Devika Tripathi By Devika Tripathi | on May 5, 2021 Mother’s Day is around the corner and we are sure you would want to make it a special day for her. Of course, you can make it special by wishing her and spending quality time with her. You can cook for your mother too and give her a gift that would make her day even more special. So, when it comes to gift ideas, we have a perfect suggestion for you if your mother loves draping sarees. You got it right, saree is the gift idea for the day. However, if your mother is a saree-enthusiast, she must be having a particular style or taste in sarees. So, depending on the kind of saree that she prefers, we have curated five sarees for Mother’s Day 2021. If She Loves The Maximalist Trend Well, your mother might love the maximalist trend and prefer those heavy and elaborate sarees over those light and minimal ones. If that’s the case you should gift her bold-hued saree with myriad of patterns and striking colour-blocks such as brick-red and blue as in the picture or yellow and black. The saree… Read full this story
- Christmas book clinic special – our experts’ gift ideas
- 12 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas To Make Your Loved Ones Feel Special
- 15 Holiday Gifts for Book Lovers 2019
- Not sure what to buy Mum for Mother's Day? No matter your budget, we've found 7 gifts ranging from $15 to $500 that will show her you care – and you can shop them all in one place
- Your ultimate Christmas gift guide: From the fitness junkie to the wellness warrior - these are the 'must-have' presents for EVERY person in your life
- Green Day: Best New Band
- Techilicious by Rajiv Makhni: Eight crappy tech gifts you should stay away from buying this Christmas!
- Mother left in agony for SIX MONTHS after giving birth discovers she'd been walking around with a fractured SPINE due to a condition that weakened her bones (but now she's swimming the Channel)
- Onam 2019: Significance Of Wearing White Saree And Gold On This Auspicious Day
- South Indian Star Chiyaan Vikram's Daughter Akshita Gets Engaged In A Beautiful Silk Saree
Mother’s Day 2021: Top 5 Saree-Gift Ideas Depending On The Kind Of Saree Your Mother Likes have 362 words, post on www.boldsky.com at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.