A 28-YEAR-OLD woman who is dating a man 48 years her senior admits strangers often mistake her for his carer – despite being happily in love. Kelsey Hopeful, from La Jolla, San Diego, met 76-year-old Guy BonGiovanni, from Anchorage, Alaska, in a yoga class – which he started attending after losing his wife of 42 years. The pair struck up a conversation after class one day, with Kelsey, a special education teacher, and Guy, a photographer, quickly becoming firm friends. They admit while there was an instant attraction between them, it wasn’t not love at first sight and that their romance began two years later. “I decided to try something new and chose a yoga class at my local gym,” said Kelsey. “I started to examine my surroundings and the people in the class. “Eventually, my eyes made contact with a man I thought was actor and comedian George Carlin. He picked up his mat and moved it right next to me. I thought, ‘Uh oh. “Once the class was over, Guy asked if I would like to be his friend. I was taken aback because it was a simple question, one that I have seen children ask of other children. “We talked… Read full this story
- 76-Year Old MD Man Beaten While He Fished
- 48-Year-Old Man Actually Very Open To Dating 25-Year-Olds
- 69 year-old that Identifies as 49-year-old Loses Court Battle
- 97-Year-Old Televangelist Sued for Sex Abuse, Harassment, and Coerced Vasectomy
- Lessons on Living From My 106-Year-Old Aunt Doris
- Man Runs Out Of Questions To Ask 4-Year-Old
- WPBeginner Turns 9 Years Old – Reflections and Updates
- Ask a Queer Chick: I'm 26 years old and terrified of coming out. Will I feel paralyzed forever?
- I’m Scared to Death I Won’t Be Able to Protect My 2-Year-Old Daughter From Her Own Country
- 4 Pieces of Life Advice From a Wildly Successful 15-Year-Old Entrepreneur
I’m 28 & am dating a 76-year-old, strangers mistake me for his CARER & he’s the same age as my gran have 303 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 1, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.