BOSTON (CBS) — This season has been one big struggle for Jake DeBrusk. Ahead of Thursday night's game against the New York Rangers, the Bruins forward said that, plain and simple, he has not been having much fun this year. "The games aren't fun when you're struggling," DeBrusk admitted in his Thursday morning Zoom session. READ MORE: Jason McCourty Signing With Dolphins Goal-less streaks will do that to a player who has plenty of experience lighting the lamp, and DeBrusk has had his share of those this season. Heading into Thursday night, it had been 13 games since DeBrusk last scored a goal. His season-long struggles have led to Bruce Cassidy dropping the talented winger out of Boston's top six, a spot he had claimed for his own for much of the last three seasons. Finding the back of the net is a great way to bust out of a slump, but it's not the only way. Aggressive, hard-nosed play is the first step, since it usually leads to scoring chances. That's exactly how DeBrusk played Thursday night, battling for loose picks and sticking his nose in just about everything, drawing a pair of penalties in the first period. It… Read full this story
- Blind USC Long-Snapper Jake Olson Drives a Car for the 1st Time at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Snap Is Going Public—Offering Ideas, Not Profits
- 7 fun word puzzle games for Android and iOS
- You don’t have to be a supervillain to appreciate the ultra-secure Turing phone
- Here are more than 40 awesome apps for the Apple Watch!
- The best TV shows on Hulu
- What the Apple Watch gets wrong about human motivation
- Whither Wikis? The State of Collaborative Web Publishing
- How Google subverted the world’s largest mobile trade show with 124 tiny Android Pins
- Into the Big Blue Yonder
Having Some Fun Again? Jake DeBrusk Snaps His Goal-less Streak have 307 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.