The number of tourists arriving in Sam Son Beach on the occasion of Reunification Day (April 30) and Labour Day (May 1) have decreased due to concern over COVID-19 pandemic. (Photo baothanhhoa.vn) Hanoi – Concerns over COVID-19 forced Nguyen Thuy Quynh from Hanoi to cancel her family trip to the north central province of Thanh Hoa for the Reunification Day (April 30) and Labour Day (May 1) holiday which lasted four days from April 29 to May 2. Quynh said she had booked a hotel for her family near Sam Son beach two weeks ago but decided to postpone the trip. "We decided to stay at home on the holiday for my family's safety," she told Viet Nam News, adding that her mother is now 74 years old and vulnerable to COVID-19 infection. Quynh was among thousands of Vietnamese tourists who cancelled trips due to worries about new community infections. Nguyen Gia Son, the owner of a hotel in Thanh Hoa City's Le Van Huu Street, said 70 percent of tourists cancelled their bookings. Many hotels in the city faced a similar situation, he said. According to Thanh Hoa Province's Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, as many as 374,000… Read full this story
- Whitsundays Tourism
- Thailand Tourism
- Research report covers the Tourism Market share and Growth, 2014-2020
- Do-It-Yourself - 30 Ways to Improve Your Visibility Among Search Engines for Adventure & Eco-Tourism
- What Can You Do To Prevent E. Coli From Infecting Your Fresh Produce?
- The Pharmaceuticals, the Food Industry and the Government - They Are Still Lying To Us
- What The Weight Loss Shake Industry Does Not Want You To Know
- Explore Singapore, the Fascinating Mosaic of Cultural Diffusion!
- Visitors Guide to Seattle, Washington, USA
- Indian Aviation - Huge Job Opportunity
Fresh COVID-19 outbreak dents tourism industry have 285 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.