Facebook permanently banned LifeSiteNews, a popular pro-life news outlet, for publishing "false information about COVID-19 that could contribute to physical harm." As justification for unpublishing LifeSiteNews, Facebook cited an article posted on April 10, 2021, titled "COVID vaccines can be deadly for some." Facebook said they erase Facebook pages that publish "vaccine discouraging information on the platform." "This all comes down to another case of Big Tech silencing free speech on their platform," said LifeSiteNews Marketing Director Rebekah Roberts. "Facebook has been silencing any voice that goes against their beliefs and agenda," Roberts said. "Our LifeSiteNews Facebook page has been removed simply because we have shared reports of doctors, nurses, expert researchers, and even the former Pfizer VP speaking out against the COVID shots." Fox News television host Tucker Carlson took Facebook to task on his show Wednesday evening, asking why the tech giant should censor people who ask simple questions about the risks of experimental coronavirus vaccines. "Our health authorities have reserved their energy for anyone who dares to question vaccines," Carlson said. "LifeSiteNews – that's a non-profit news organization – just found itself permanently banned from Facebook. Why? Because it reported government numbers from the VAERS database –… Read full this story
- Pete Buttigieg Calls for Inclusion After Rejecting Pro-Life Democrat Voter
- Facebook, Instagram Ban ‘Dangerous’ Figures: Alex Jones, Laura Loomer, Paul Joseph Watson
- Pro-Life Groups Celebrate Trump Admin Cutting Funding Of Research With Aborted Fetal Tissue
- Pro-Life Groups Applaud President Trump Highlighting Premature Baby, Call To Ban Late-Term Abortion
- Pro-Life New England Patriots Player Announces He Is Making An Abortion Documentary
- 'You're extremely radical': Pete Buttigieg faces pro-life backlash after infanticide answer on 'The View'
- Pro-Life Catholic Charges Labor Union With Forcing Her To Fund Abortion, Interrogating Her On Religious Beliefs
- These Fake Local News Sites Have Confused People For Years. We Found Out Who Created Them.
- Clickhole satirical news site bought by Cards Against Humanity
- IATSE Launches Drive To Unionize The Young Turks News Site
Facebook Permanently Bans Major Pro-Life News Site have 333 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.