Christian preacher Shane Vaughn, a conservative supporter of former President Donald Trump , compared Facebook ‘s decision to suspend the ex-commander in chief to Satan’s decision to kill Jesus. The independent Facebook Oversight Board announced on Wednesday that it would uphold the social media giant’s decision to suspend Trump, which it did following the attack on the U.S. Capitol by the former president’s supporters on January 6. However, the board declined to rule on whether the ban should become permanent, saying Facebook’s leadership should make a final determination on that within six months. In a Wednesday YouTube video, Vaughn, the co-founder of First Harvest Ministries in Mississippi, responded to the decision, urging his followers and Trump supporters to share content from the former president on Facebook. He pointed out that the suspension did not extend to others sharing Trump’s comments and other pro-Trump content. “We need 100,000 patriots to become reporters for Donald Trump. Get his words out there, since they wanted to be so smart that they wound up being stupid,” the pastor said. Right Wing Watch first reported Vaughn’s remarks. “They made the same mistake that Satan made when he killed Jesus Christ. By killing one man, and… Read full this story
- WATCH: Trump Makes Surprise Visit To Virginia Megachurch, Pastor Prays For Him
- Martin Luther: Renegade and Prophet by Lyndal Roper – review
- This North Carolina Church Is Doing Something Radical: Paying Off People’s Debts
- ISIS Yearns To Be North Korea And Nine More Things You Won’t Believe About These Muslim LUNATICS
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Charlotte Bergmann, Candidate for Tennessee’s 9th Congressional District
- Mothers of invention: why Hollywood always returns to mum-horror
Christian Preacher Shane Vaughn Compares Facebook's Trump Decision to Satan Killing Jesus have 276 words, post on www.newsweek.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.