Video Player Close A visitor tries perfume in the Fashion Life Exhibition Hall of the first China International Consumer Products Expo in Haikou, capital of south China’s Hainan Province, May 7, 2021. Slated for May 7-10, the first China International Consumer Products Expo has attracted 648 overseas companies and 1,365 brands from 69 countries and regions, as well as 857 enterprises and 1,263 brands from China. Covering 80,000 square meters, the expo will be the largest consumer goods expo in the Asia-Pacific region, the organizers said. (Xinhua/Jin Liwang) HAIKOU, May 7 (Xinhua) — As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to rage and the world economy drags on, the first China International Consumer Products Expo (CICPE) marks a major step by China to further open its market and bolster the global economy. The four-day event opened on Thursday in the southern island province of Hainan. It is the first-ever expo focusing on quality consumer goods held by China at the national level. Japanese cosmetics company Shiseido was the first cosmetics company to sign up for the expo. It also participated in the China International Import Expo (CIIE) held in Shanghai in 2019 and 2020, attracted by the world’s most promising consumer market…. Read full this story
- Renault and Brilliance ink JV to make LCVs in China under three brands
- Ford Confirms Two Electrified Vehicles for Chinese Market
- Fiat Chrysler CEO: No plans to sell brands to Chinese
- Ford, GM Increase Foothold in Chinese Market
- Jeremy Lin pens global brand endorsement deal with Volvo
- How Lincoln, Buick Alter Their Cars to Cater to the Chinese Market
- Chery to target Europe with new global brand – Frankfurt-bound SUV shows design direction
- Caterham to enter Chinese market
- Chinese-Market BMW 5 Series Long Wheelbase Debuts in Shanghai
- 3rd generation Ford Focus global car for Europe, North America and the rest of the world!
China Focus: Global brands tap Chinese market via consumer products expo have 288 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.