Hardik Pandya had shoulder concern but will bowl soon: Zaheer IMAGE: Hardik Pandya will soon contribute in team’s cause with ball in his hand. Photograph: BCCI/IPL Hardik Pandya did not bowl in Mumbai Indians’ lung-opener on Friday due to a shoulder concern but the India all-rounder will soon contribute in team’s cause with ball in his hand, team’s Director of Cricket Operations Zaheer Khan said on Monday. Mumbai Indians, the five-time champions, lost their opening game to Royal Challengers Bangalore by two wickets. “Hardik, as a whole package is always of great value, everyone knows that. It was a workload related thing in the previous game,” Zaheer said at the pre-match conference ahead of their game against Kolkata Knight Riders. “He bowled in the whole England series, in the last ODI he bowled about nine overs and that is why in consultation with the physio, we had to take that approach.” “There was a little bit of a shoulder concern but I don’t think it is worrisome. You will see him bowl very soon. We are very confident that he will be chipping in with the ball in his hand as well,” added Zaheer, a former left-arm pacer himself. Zaheer… Read full this story
- IPL will be a stress relief for fans: Hardik
- Blood Bowl 3 continues Games Workshop's fantasy sport in 2021
- San Francisco sets up for Super Bowl 50, but where will the homeless go?
- Is Jimmy the Sachin of fast bowling?
- Why Courtney Walsh should be regarded as more than just another West Indian bowling great
- FMIA: Roger Goodell Is Ready For A Covid Season. Are You Ready For A Bucs-Ravens Super Bowl in Tampa?
- James Anderson Explains The Changes Virat Kohli Made to Succeed in England
- IPL 13: Capitals Pacer Anrich Nortje Looks Forward to Bowling With Kagiso Rabada
- Earl Thomas: Baltimore Ravens release Pro Bowl safety
- Roger Goodell: NFL is confident that it will play from start of season through Super Bowl
Zaheer explains why Hardik is not bowling have 323 words, post on www.rediff.com at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.