WHO highly values Vietnam's vaccine regulation system Employees of the Company for Vaccine and Biological Production No 1 work on a COVID-19 vaccine candidate Level 3 represents a stable, well-functioning, and integrated regulatory system. The ministry noted that the NRA assessment was conducted by using the Global Benchmarking Tool (GBT) of WHO to ensure the quality, safety, and effectiveness of vaccines. The NRA of Vietnam was recognised to be well-functioning under the GBT in April 2015. In 2018, WHO sent a team of international experts to Vietnam to re-assess this system basing on the updated GBT, which requires greater efforts to further complete NRAs, even those already recognised in 2015. In the latest assessment, the NRA of Vietnam obtained Maturity Level 3 in eight of the nine vaccine regulating functions. Efforts are still being made to improve its maturity in terms of pharmaceuticals and other medical products. The Health Ministry noted that the Vietnamese NRA has been maintained and developed over the past years to meet domestic vaccine demand, creating a prerequisite for this system to become a prestigious authority and export domestically made vaccines. Vietnam is now capable of manufacturing 11 vaccines against 11 diseases (tuberculosis, diphtheria, whooping cough,… Read full this story
- Google SEO Sleeping Pill - Yawning at Dull News Headlines
- Top Ten Good News Stories of 2006
- Summary of World Trade News
- Headlines Secrets That Double Your Response
- How to Write Headlines that Electrify and Tantalize Customers
- How To Write Headlines That Get Attention
- Headline Writing - Write Headlines That Get Your Article Read - Part 2
- World Trade News
- Christians Need News Too!
- A Blazing Bee Line to Hot Headlines
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 8 have 261 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.