A 68-year-old Philadelphia area man allegedly apologized to investigators for a drinking problem after he was tied to 18 threatening and sexually charged left for a Pennsylvania Democratic congresswoman. The Montgomery County District Attorney’s office, which represents Congresswoman Madeleine Dean’s 4th District, charged Aldan, Pennsylvania, man Stephen Cilurso with harassment in connection with voicemails in which he claimed to represent white nationalist groups. Investigators say Cilurso left the 18 threatening voicemails over the course of five separate days in February. Cilurso allegedly railed against her support of former President Donald Trump ‘s second impeachment and made sexual remarks toward younger members of her family. “Oh yes, Ms. Dean we’re just calling to see if we can get a, a very large monetary contribution from you,” Cilurso allegedly said on one of the 18 voicemails. “This is the Proud Boys . Our numbers are growing every, every day. And it’s unbelievable, unbelievable after your speech yesterday and your f***in’ lies. How many new recruits we have. So we’re givin’ you the opportunity Ms. Dean to support us so we can continue our proud heritage.” Cilurso repeatedly tied himself to the Proud Boys, a far-right men’s group tied to several violent protests,… Read full this story
- Watch: Trump supporters chant 'send her back'
- Support for pupils after boy hit by train
- Trump made 48 false claims in six days
- Donald Trump says 'Brexit will work out well for Ireland'
- Trump's productive trip turns to headaches at home
- Trump launches scathing attack on 'The Squad'
- Trump claims he tried to stop 'send her back' rally chants
- Opinion: Donald Trump will make 2020 the ‘immigration election’
- Donald Trump sent hostage expert to observe A$AP Rocky trial
- Trump says Johnson 'needs no advice' on how to deliver Brexit
Trump Supporter Claiming to Represent 'Proud Boys' Charged Over 18 Voicemails for Dem. Rep have 287 words, post on www.newsweek.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.