The Masked Singer Season 5 contestants have now performed three times each, meaning fans have been given plenty of clues about the Russian Dolls, a close-harmony singing group with a strong bond. Here are all the clues we have had so far, and who viewers of the Fox show are convinced is behind the suits. The clues about Russian Dolls identity on The Masked Singer First clue package The first clue package has a toys theme, with dogs, bears, Transformers, trains, Jack-in-the-boxes, and other toys all appearing, as well as a sign for the “Mizfitz Toyz Store” in a snowy landscape They say: “Oh, oh hey there! Sorry, I wasn’t expecting you. You see, I’ve been doing my own thing for quite some time. Not like in the beginning, when I was the world’s hottest toy. Mmm, those were the days. But I knew I was something more than someone to be toyed with, a puppet. And as much as they tried to put me in a box, I just didn’t fit. Newer, shinier, manufactured toys filled the shelves. So I was cast to the side… and it was the best thing ever! Turns out I can still sell out… Read full this story
- The Masked Singer: all the clues as fans guess which stars are inside Robin, Swan, Sausage and Badger
- Masked Singer fans 'expose' Alien's identity after they 'change accent' amid 'crime' clue
- The Masked Singer's Sophie Ellis-Bextor breaks silence on early exit as 'stunt backfires'
- The Masked Singer UK backstage secrets including who knows characters' true identities
- Rita Ora prepares to make TV return in The Masked Singer series 2 after flouting lockdown... as she teases it will be '10 times HARDER' to guess the stars' identities
- Masked Singer fans convinced Sausage could be Stacey Solomon after clues and stunning vocals
- 'The Masked Singer' Eliminations: Who Is the Season 4 Winner Hiding Behind The Sun Costume
- The Masked Singer judges: Who’s on the panel this year?
- The Masked Singer: LeAnn Rimes removes Sun mask after winning season four of hit Fox show
- Masked Singer UK series 2 is 'bigger and better' than before - with huge surprises
'The Masked Singer': All the Clues About the Russian Dolls' Identity and Who Fans Think They Are have 353 words, post on www.newsweek.com at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.