Taylor Swift re-recorder version of Fearless has topped the UK chart, following the success of her eighth and ninth studio albums ‘Folklore’ and ‘Evermore’. The US singer has broken The Beatles’ long-held record for having the fastest run of three number one albums after her re-recorded version of Fearless topped UK Chart on Friday. The The 31-year-old music sensation scored her hat-trick in just 259 days, beating the Fab Four’s 54-year-old record of three chart-topping albums in 364 days. The previous record was held by The Beatles for 54 years, with the iconic band achieving a trio of number one records in 364 days between 1965 and 1968, with Help!, Rubber Soul and Revolver. On the other hand, Justin Bieber appears on this week's chart at number two with his sixth studio album Justice, while Dua Lipa is at three with Future Nostalgia. Ariana Grande's Positions hit number four, while Harry Styles is at fifth position with Fine Line. Swift has dominated 2021 with record-breaking performance so far, after she became the first female artist to win album of the year three times at the Grammys. Taylor Swift’s new release features re-recorded versions of the original songs, alongside six previously… Read full this story
- The Division Sales Beat Gran Turismo 4’s 11 Years Old Record
- James Taylor tops U.S. album chart for first time in 47 years, beating Taylor Swift
- At 20 years old, Jagged Little Pill becomes the third U.S. album to sell 15 million
- Taylor Swift is right: Music can’t survive if you don’t pay for it
- Taylor Swift calls Spotify ‘a grand experiment,’ explains decision to ditch it
- Sorry, Spotify: Taylor Swift joins Jay-Z’s new hi-fi streaming service
- Taylor Swift and Glu Mobile partner up for new game
- Apple Music lands bevy of major indie artists like Adele, courtesy of Taylor Swift (Update)
- Analog Trends: Vinyl record sales on pace to exceed 7 million, but at what cost?
- Record-breaking 2010 heatwave
Taylor Swift breaks The Beatles’ 54-year-old record of three chart-topping albums have 315 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.