Dear Lloyd, I have this experience of reaching heights and becoming successful in what I do. Recently, it was a totally different story. When success is no longer there — and failure suddenly meets me face to face — what do I do? Mar Mar, A few years ago, I did a motivational talk before two real estate giants in Manila during their sales kickoff rally. Most companies do this every year. Back in the prepandemic days, there were face-to-face meetings. They gathered their sales people and hired a motivational speaker to speak and try to encourage their people to sell more this time as the speaker tried to equip them with knowled ge, wisdom and stories. Hopefully after the one-hour program or so, participants would leave the venue with inspiration and drive to face the new year and yes, painful or not as it was, make the best effort to hit their quota for that period. It's amazing to see their mix of emotions — from being happy to being excited to being afraid to being uncertain to being hopeful and more. It was because that year, anything could happen. Should you want to succeed in any year —… Read full this story
- Is America Becoming a Failed State?
- As Palestinian 'Cause' Loses Steam, Only Unity Among Factions Can Revive Its Importance, Expert Says
- Back-to-school and college football chaos highlight Trump's failed leadership
- Clutch bolt failure caused Hulkenberg's DNS at Silverstone
- Japan Successfully Tests Missile Interceptor off Hawaiian Coast
- Opinion: Why did the reincarnation of some iconic brands fail to recreate the magic; what will make it work?
- Brooks Koepka - how a $50 cure from a horse doctor put him on the road to major success
- Samsung heir Lee apologises over succession, labour controversy
- Twitter failing to curb misinformation “superspreaders,” report warns
- Contact tracing system 'would fail' in Covid-19 super spreader event, Fyfe warns
Success causes us to fail have 306 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.