FAMILIES can finally book a holiday at the new luxury safari lodges in the UK, with close up views of elephants and cheetahs. West Midland Safari Park’s suites are now open to the public, offering the only overnight stays with the elephants in the country. Of the eight suites, six of the lodges are in the elephant park while two are close to the cheetahs. The eight new rooms were set to open last summer but were delayed due to coronavirus. Inside each lodge, which can welcome up to five guests, are open-plan living rooms as well as outdoor seating areas and balconies. A king-size bedroom will be on the lower floor while the upper floor can sleep up to three people, with options to add a cot. Guests will be able to watch the elephants including young male Sutton, as well as his aunt, Latabe and mum, Five. Two of the lodges will overlook the cheetah’s area – the two-storey lodges will sleep up to six people – with cheetahs, Asrael and Bappe brought over from France earlier this year. Bookings opened last year but were forced to be suspended due to huge demand. Availability for the rest of… Read full this story
- 7 funky Bay Area lodging spots open during coronavirus
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover open up on adopting a child
- Unfortunate Brits who just missed the 4am France quarantine deadline arrive home including a mother whose train was delayed and must now isolate with her disabled son - after 160,000 raced through the night on midnight ferries and even FISHING BOATS
- Holidays turn to HELL in an instant: British couple who paid nearly £1,000 to beat quarantine deadline after only business class Eurostar tickets are left are among thousands forced to flee France
- Great Yarmouth’s circus, rollercoasters and fish & chips are fab for families
Sleep with elephants and cheetahs at these newly-opened safari lodges in the Midlands have 302 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.