If I had to boil down the political wisdom I've learned over four decades of observing, studying, writing, and debating, it would be this… Life in Rural America (which is where Republican Trump voters live and govern), is clean, safe and racially tolerant. Most places in America where life is dirty, polluted, dangerous, violent, and plagued with racial hate and race riots, are cities that are almost exclusively populated by and governed by Democrats. Outside of these Democrat-run cities, America is peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant. What's more, if you remove these Democrat-run cities from our national statistics, you will find an America that is overwhelmingly peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant. Nevertheless, Democrats and their fake-media allies still blame Republicans for all of their problems. According to them, it is Republicans who are responsible for racism, pollution, and gun violence — even though, out here where we all live, our air, water, and streets are safe and clean… We all own guns, but where we live there is no gun violence crisis… We are all supposed to be racists and responsible for all the hate crimes, but out here where we all live, there is no hate crime… Read full this story
- Trump, Scott and Rubio continue to push claims of Florida voter fraud without evidence
- Republicans Dislike Separating Families. But They Like ‘Zero Tolerance’ More.
- ‘It could make the difference.’ Trump rallies Republicans for Andy Barr in Richmond.
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan to Meet Donald Trump on D.C. Trip in July
- The Daily 202: Trump gets schooled in Syria on how much his words matter
- FULL TEXT: MILO on ‘Master Baiters: The Leftists Keeping America’s Race War Alive’
- ‘War and investigation:’ What President Trump said at his 2019 State of the Union address
- Fresh off visit to Tornillo tent city, U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke talks Trump, Ted Cruz
- Trump is trying to weaponize the issue of Democrats and anti-Semitism for his 2020 campaign
- Diaz-Balart grapples with Trump effect as he runs for reelection in South Florida
Nolte: Rural Trump Voters Already Live in the Safe, Tolerant Utopia Leftists Claim to Want have 336 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.